Twitter Chats-Growth, PD and harnessing the power

Tonight is the launch of #USedchat. This is an exciting opportunity to further strengthen the links between educational leaders.  Frequent users of Twitter are increasing their ability to leverage knowledge.  This current day and age is powerful if we choose to utilize the tools before us.  Twitter is quickly becoming a voice; we see it in every facet of life. As a matter of fact, I would go so far to say it is helping to reshape parts of our culture. During this time of rapid educational reform, leaders are connecting and becoming a common voice can help to reshape and possibly place guard rails on this journey. As educational leaders, we find each other in deep reflection but no longer living on a lonely island (thank you PLN!).

The build up to this launch demonstrates once again a movement occurring on twitter.  As you are reading this blog, you are probably one of those educational leads using twitter.  Thank you!  May I charge you to continue and bring others along the way!

Forbes recently ran an article on the power of twitter chats to impact business in monumental ways.  I love the image from the article.   Check it out here:

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/cherylsnappconner/files/2012/12/twitterpated-marketing2.jpg

Keep this discussion going!  Thank you for taking a minute and I will see you on twitter!